The Lunette menstrual cup is an easy to use, safe and sanitary alternative to disposable sanitary napkins and tampons.
The Lunette menstrual cup is an easy to use, safe and sanitary alternative to disposable sanitary napkins and tampons. By using the menstrual cup you protect the environment, save money, and can enjoy peace of mind.
You only need one cup that lasts for years when used correctly. The Lunette menstrual cup is the right choice for women who care about themselves and the environment.
The Lunette Menstrual Cup is:
* Made of 100% medical-grade silicone
* Hypoallergic, latex-free, odourless and safe
* Economic and ecologically-friendly; used with care, one Lunette menstrual cup lasts for about 5-10 years
* A sanitary and healthy alternative to disposable tampons and sanitary napkins
* Easy-to-use and comfortable, needs emptying only 2-4 times a day. Can be used during the night
* The lining of the cup is totally smooth and the tab is flat, so cleaning is extremely easy
* Measuring lines of 7.5ml and 15ml inside the cup for monitoring the amount of your flow
* Can be sterilised by placing in boiling water for 2-5 minutes
* Can be used by all women
* Can be used before first sexual intercourse and also with an IUD and contraceptive ring.
* Not to be used during post-natal bleeding due to the vagina being inflamed from childbirth
: * Does not disrupt the natural lubricating ability of the vagina, nor does it dry the vaginal mucous membrane
* No dampness, no outbreaks of vaginal candidiasis, cystitis or toxic shock syndrome have been linked to the use of menstrual cups
* Can be used during sports
Model 1 is recommended for women who have light flow or have never had sexual intercourse.
Model 2 is recommended for women who have heavy flow.