Custom order for Cloth Pads, snapped width 2.5 – 3″
- Choose your preferred pad shape – Elegance, LaLuna or Vixen
- Choose your preferred style (front/centre/back bleeder) **
- Choose your preferred snapped width
- Choose your preferred length
- Choose your preferred absorbency
- Choose your backer fabric (information on backing fabrics)
- Choose your topper fabric from the Fabric Gallery
All pads will have a hidden layer of flannelette
* Light pads: 400gsm bamboo fleece
* Moderate pads: 500gsm bamboo fleece
* Heavy pads: 1000gsm bamboo fleece* Super heavy pads 1250gsm bamboo fleece
* Please allow up to 4 weeks for your pad to be created
** Front/centre/back bleeder (flow) refers to the shape of the pad. Front flow pads are larger at the front than the back, for those who find they need more coverage at the front. Centre flow pads have the same amount of flare at the front and the back. Back flow pads have a larger flare at the back for those who need coverage there. They are often great for over night or post-partum too.
Click here to visit my website where you will be able to choose your fabric and complete your purchase ☺
Hi, I’m Lyndsey, thank you for visiting Daisy & Bird ☺
I have always loved to create things, weather it be sewing, knitting or crochet… but it is always something.
When I discovered that there was an alternative to disposable personal care and menstrual products that are far more Earth friendly, reusable, not full of chemicals, not being sent to land fill…. and, of course, fun and beautiful, I was hooked.
So now, when I’m not homeschooling my children (long story, it wasn’t by choice initially!!) I sew to give myself a creative outlet and ‘me’ time. But there’s only so many menstrual pads I can use, so I decided to sell them… After all, every woman who chooses reusable menstrual products is helping to reduce our carbon foot print and making a healthier choice for her body.
Everything in my store has been individually and lovingly created by me at our dining table in our lovely national capital of Canberra.
Have a look at the products in my store, there are regular ready to ship stockings. Join my facebook group for the latest information. I am also happy to make a custom order for you, I have an album of fabric choices for pad toppers in my facebook group.
Daisy & Bird also has a website… www.daisyandbird.com
Thanks, Lyndsey ♥
Due to the personal nature of these products, returns may not be possible, so please choose carefully and read the product descriptions before purchasing. If you have any questions about a product please contact the seller before purchasing.