*The price is for 1 customized doll
When a birthing doll gets dirty, please don’t put her in the washing machine. Simply use a wet cloth and wipe the dirt off.
Children should be supervised while playing with the birthing doll, as each doll is made using smaller parts, like the snaps to connect the placenta and umbilical cord to the baby, the baby to the mama’s breasts, on the mama’s hands to hold her baby and on the hair tie. All small parts are multiple sewn on, to ensure maximum safety.
Mama doll (37cm)
This doll is a customized doll, so you will be able to choose:
– hair, skin and dress colour
– birthing option: Vaginal, VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean) or Cesarean
– accessories: sling, nappy , lotus bag, nappy, twin baby, another dress and shoes to change.
– Hair tie, flower (in this case will be attached to the hair) or no hair accessories.
If you are from overseas and would like to place an order send me a message so I can calculate the shipping price.
*I am happy to post to anywhere around the world but customs and duties are your responsibility.
SHIPPING: Depending on the queue, your item may take up to 4 weeks to be shipped
– After I’ve started to deepen my studies about childbirth and heard more about Michel Odent that says “To change the world, we must first change the way the babies are being born”, I felt a calling that I could do something more besides my Doula work. So I’ve designed this dolls to help parents prepare their child for the arrival of the new baby in the family and to use as an educational toy for children of all ages so they can learn from their childhood how beautiful and powerful the woman body is, that they can have their babies born naturally and that they can also breastfeed their babies. Some mothers feel that the VBAC dolls also help them with the process to empower themselves to have their VBAC.
Milia is Brazilian, living in Melbourne since 2015 with her husband. She is a registered nurse currently working as a Doula, supporting women during their pregnancy, childbirth and post partum. She also explores her creativity making new patterns for soft toys, giving sewing classes and creating Birthing dolls (dolls that gives birth and breastfeeds).
She started making cloth pads because she was having huge allergies with disposable pads and she didn’t feel comfortable with menstrual cups, so she started researching the best materials and how to make her own cloth pads, and after the first month using them, she was amazed with the difference: no allergies, decreased her flow, fewer cramps, she felt more comfortable with the fabric touching her skin and she was truly happy to help the planet.
You can find more about her sewing arts in here
*All our products are handmade, so minor differences in sizes may occur and we have no guarantee that cloth pads won’t leak or won’t stain.
Shipping from : Australia
Items have a shipping charge of $4.5 each for smaller pads, and will be posted in a tracked satchel once shipping reaches $8.5 or more. Please purchase insurance if you would like your items posted in a satchel. Birthing dolls will be sent in a box with tracking number for $10. *Once an item has been shipped we are are not liable, customs and duties are your responsibility *If you are outside Australia, please contact me for a postage quote based on the items you wish to order. *I am happy to post to anywhere around the world but customs and duties are your responsibility
Due to the personal nature of these products, returns may not be possible, so please choose carefully and read the product descriptions before purchasing. If you have any questions about a product please contact the seller before purchasing.*No exchanges or refunds for customised items