All pads come to you washed however for your own peace of mind, I recommend washing prior to first use in your favourite washing detergent.
Instructions for use:
- Pretty fabric should be against your skin with fleece against underwear
- Absorbency indicator is sewn onto each wing as follows:
- * – Light
- ** – Regular
- *** – Heavy
- **** – Super Heavy / Post-Partum
- Genuine KAM snaps are very strong. Care is recommended when unsnapping so fabric doesn’t rip.
- Change pad every 3-4 hours or as needed for the heaviness of your cycle.
- Rinse soiled pads in cold running water until the water runs clear
- Hang over shower rail or clothes air dryer until dry and store in a bucket until your cycle is over
- Soak in cold water with ½ scoop Vanish and ½ scoop of your favourite washing detergent for a couple of hours
- Rinse and put in with your normal wash cycle. I use a bra bag to keep them all together.
- For stubborn stains, you can soak with ½ and ½ mixture of Vanish and your favourite washing detergent in warm-hot water for ½ hour (don’t leave it too long or the fabric may fade)
- Dry in the shade (to avoid sun fading) or in the dryer on low/med (Note, pads with PUL should not be tumble dried on warm/hot because the PUL will delaminate and will no longer be waterproof)
- Do not use fabric softener as it will affect the absorbency of the core fabrics.
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ladylunacloth/ for upcoming fabric releases, giveaways and general cloth pad chatter. Hope to see you there!